19 May Call to Action for the Global Compact in Spain
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! The call for candidates to apply to the “Reconocimientos go!ODS” III Edition is now open!
The “Reconocimientos go!ODS” grants 18 awards, one for each SDG and a special distinction from the jury for the best innovation. With all this, the winners will receive a physical recognition as an honorary title, and seal of value that certifies their innovative contribution to the 2030 Agenda.
IE Business School has been a longstanding impulsor of the Global Compact in Spain and forming part of the jury panel in the last edition were distinguished individuals like Manuel Muniz, former Dean of the IE School of Public Affairs and Professor of Global Transformation Practice at Rafael del Pino.
For this initiative, the Pacto Mundial de Naciones Unidas España and the Fundación Rafael del Pino recognize those innovations that:
(1) contribute to the achievement and dissemination of the 2030 Agenda;
(2) encourage the Spanish private sector in achieving the SDGs;
(3) recognize and promote innovation character aimed at achieving the SDGs;
(4) belong to or are carried out by a corporation, company, entrepreneurial initiative, or civil society organization;
(5) have a positive and evident impact on at least one SDG.
Those interested can present their candidatures between April 15 2021 to October 15, 2021, either through some of the entities that promote the Recognitions or following these steps:
- Download the editable form found on the Reconocimientos go!ODS’s website
- Carefully read the instructions contained in the form and fill it in with the application details.
- Send the form to this email: GoODS@frdelpino.es
The jury’s decision will be announced during the celebration of an event that will take place in February 2022.
To learn more visit Reconocimientos go!ODS!
**The deadline for submitting applications is open until October 15, 2021.**
About the Author:
Anagabriel Barahona, Honduran, is a third-year Behavioral and Social Science student at IE University. She is an intern at the Center for Social Innovation and Sustainability at IE, working mainly on global impact projects. Anagabriel is always open to new cultures and perspectives, demonstrating respect and empathy. She finds interest in the application of Behavioral Sciences to other fields in order to generate positive and sustainable impact. In particular, she is interested in applying her learnings to the field of social work.